Website
chatbanter.com
    Thread Owner : Paladin
  • #1
No, I'm really not making this up. An 81-year old* (or is that 456?) man named William Shakespeare was the second person in the world to get vaccinated against Covid with Pfizer's experimental mRNA vaccine.

I can think of a million puns to make, but I'll just say a few.

"Is this a syringe which I see before me?..."
"In fair Corona, where we lay our scene..."
and, of course, The Taming of the Flu. :-)

  • Wow
Reactions:Brad P

I wonder if the vaccine is really effective? I heard that it would take quite a while for Covid-19 to go away, so I would wait for further news if it's really effective.

Mildredtabitha

But the vaccine hasn't been confirmed.on its effects.

Jeremy

Jeremy

I believe the vaccine has been effective, people have been using it to cure the virus. Especially the football players used it a lot. because, they are exposed to the virus, and it has been working for them.