Welcome To Our Community!

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Making wealth from your receipts

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Thread Owner : nathan-best
N

nathan-best

Valued Member
Jun 30, 2020
CB$
Have you been like me that throw away your receipts after shopping?
Do you know you can create wealth from this receipts, ask me how

Reactions:Driguez9
    Thread Owner : nathan-best
N

nathan-best

Valued Member
Jun 30, 2020
CB$
Its a platform where you upload your receipts and your paid 20% worth of that receipt

Alexander

Alexander

Valued Member
Jun 17, 2020
CB$
Its a platform where you upload your receipts and your paid 20% worth of that receipt

Interesting. I've heard of Receipt Hog but nothing that pays this much before. Would you be able to share the platform that you've been using? This could definitely help my financial situation.

Altair

Altair

Valued Member
Jul 3, 2020
www.network.justageek.me
CB$
If you would share the knowledge that would be great. It would help many people on this forum in a tight financial situation.

Davidisms

Davidisms

Valued Member
Jun 30, 2020
CB$
1e90e2bcb4821e24a3bc5e63f201ff44--stephen-colbert-meme.jpg

• Haha
Reactions:Require
_B_

_B_

Valued Member
Jun 27, 2020
voxgrid.net
CB$
Is this genuine? Like you actually post your receipt and you get cash? Or is there some catch...?

Alexander

Alexander

Valued Member
Jun 17, 2020
CB$
Is this genuine? Like you actually post your receipt and you get cash? Or is there some catch...?

Receipt Hog pay to upload receipts and it's genuine. The mobile application is available both on the Play and App store. There's no catch, to the best of my knowledge and I'm halfway to cashing out £5.00. I'll update the community once I've cashed out.

Nathan told us we can be reimbursed for 20% of our total. If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

_B_

_B_

Valued Member
Jun 27, 2020
voxgrid.net
CB$
Receipt Hog pay to upload receipts and it's genuine. The mobile application is available both on the Play and App store. There's no catch, to the best of my knowledge and I'm halfway to cashing out £5.00. I'll update the community once I've cashed out.

Nathan told us we can be reimbursed for 20% of our total. If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Yea I've heard of Receipt Hog. That seems to be the closest thing that actually works. 20% reimbursement either has a catch or is not true... I wouldn't think it's that easy to get money

Status
Not open for further replies.