Making wealth from your receipts

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Thread Owner : nathan-best
  • #1

nathan-best

Have you been like me that throw away your receipts after shopping?
Do you know you can create wealth from this receipts, ask me how

  • Like
Reactions:Driguez9
    Thread Owner : nathan-best
  • #3

nathan-best

Its a platform where you upload your receipts and your paid 20% worth of that receipt

Alexander

Alexander

Its a platform where you upload your receipts and your paid 20% worth of that receipt

Interesting. I've heard of Receipt Hog but nothing that pays this much before. Would you be able to share the platform that you've been using? This could definitely help my financial situation.

Altair

Altair

www.network.justageek.me
If you would share the knowledge that would be great. It would help many people on this forum in a tight financial situation.

Davidisms

Davidisms

1e90e2bcb4821e24a3bc5e63f201ff44--stephen-colbert-meme.jpg

  • Haha
Reactions:Require
_B_

_B_

voxgrid.net
Is this genuine? Like you actually post your receipt and you get cash? Or is there some catch...?

Alexander

Alexander

Is this genuine? Like you actually post your receipt and you get cash? Or is there some catch...?

Receipt Hog pay to upload receipts and it's genuine. The mobile application is available both on the Play and App store. There's no catch, to the best of my knowledge and I'm halfway to cashing out £5.00. I'll update the community once I've cashed out.

Nathan told us we can be reimbursed for 20% of our total. If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

_B_

_B_

voxgrid.net
Receipt Hog pay to upload receipts and it's genuine. The mobile application is available both on the Play and App store. There's no catch, to the best of my knowledge and I'm halfway to cashing out £5.00. I'll update the community once I've cashed out.

Nathan told us we can be reimbursed for 20% of our total. If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Yea I've heard of Receipt Hog. That seems to be the closest thing that actually works. 20% reimbursement either has a catch or is not true... I wouldn't think it's that easy to get money