Making spice mixes at home!

nangk08

Experienced Chatterer
There are so many varieties of different spice mixes available in the market but I still prefer to make my own a few times a year. That way, I can make sure that the spices I use are of good quality, clean and roast them myself and grind them in the mixer. This way, they last a longer time, taste better and are so much more economical than readymade ones. Do you also make your own mixes?

Anuj Dhawan

New Chatterer
I'm fond of cooking and when I cook I use home made mixes. They really taste well, I agree. However, I believe it's pretty time consuming too - but end results are worth it.

nangk08

Experienced Chatterer
I'm fond of cooking and when I cook I use home made mixes. They really taste well, I agree. However, I believe it's pretty time consuming too - but end results are worth it.
Yes Anuj, it is indeed time consuming but the effort is totally worth it. But we can make it once in a quantity to last for 3-4 months, so it works out well.

Top