Making Money with a Useless Degree

    Thread Owner : Jayson
  • #1

With the advent of blogging etc.., all hope isn't lost. In fact, a blogger could translate a philosophy degree into six figures maybe - or at least enough to make a decent living or get by. However, though, it will take a massive investment to "get the website out there", no doubt. Also, there should be some knowledge about marketing and blogging on the part of the blogger.

The blogger would have to be extremely lucky for that to happen but that would be great for them if it did.
I know people who never went to college and they make more money then people with a degree.

    Thread Owner : Jayson
  • #3

I know people who never went to college and they make more money then people with a degree.

Especially the blue-collar trades have shown to make more money - like plumbing.