Making both ends meet

  • #1
This adage of making both ends meet is the usual challenge of the poor and even the middle class people. Financial coaches usually say that living within our means is the key to financial independence. I agree to that because my experience tells me that controlling the urge to spend can protect you from the spending traps. If you do not change your lifestyle when your income increases then you can have some savings.