Making a Living from Selling Themes

    Thread Owner : Jayson
  • #1
It sound appealing. Nonetheless, my skills on HTML and CSS are rusty. It would take time to get back in the swing of things. Anyway, would it be worth it anyhow? How much could one get for a theme? What is the demand and competition? How much would the marketing need?

Require

Depending on How good your theme is if its something unique then yes and also depends on Forum Software MyBB and Phppbb3 Xenforo, IPBS you could look around $100 for a good theme

    Thread Owner : Jayson
  • #3
Depending on How good your theme is if its something unique then yes and also depends on Forum Software MyBB and Phppbb3 Xenforo, IPBS you could look around $100 for a good theme

Better be free updates for life - LOL. Well, a free forum software premium theme for $100 could be well worth it, assuming the updates/support are free for life.