Website
www.voidcentury.club
    Thread Owner : Riker Slade
  • #3
It's a hard one as i do have a rules on games here https://chatbanter.com/threads/cb-games-rules.316/

Reason i made it that way is because the post counting would be a lot easier to gain post counts. Happy to change if its valid.

But why would you make it harder to get post counts? Post counts are a big indicator of the activity of a forum. The more posts a person has, the happier they are. Also as far as I have noticed the chatting community member base love forum games and post a lot there. So the members I think will appreciate the change.

  • Like
Reactions:Brad P
Brad P

Brad P

Location
The Only Way Is Essex
Website
chatbanter.com
Same person, sorry i need to make sure i am logged out of the site B0t next time haha.

  • Like
Reactions:Riker Slade
Status
Not open for further replies.