What's new

Welcome To Chatbanter

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Mails archive

Thread Owner : CourtneyWal
C

CourtneyWal

Valued Member
Dec 4, 2020
CB$
I'm a freelancer and a gmail user. My storage in Gmail is running out of space and now to free up some space I have to delete my mails. But before deleting them I want to archive or backup them to my USB. Can anyone help me here?

M

MartinKerr

Valued Member
Dec 7, 2020
CB$
For your storage problem you can buy cloud storage. Backing up your mails in USB is also a good option but for this mainly you have to use offline backup tools. If you want to know about one I can suggest you.

Reactions:CourtneyWal
C

CourtneyWal

Valued Member
Dec 4, 2020
CB$
For your storage problem you can buy cloud storage. Backing up your mails in USB is also a good option but for this mainly you have to use offline backup tools. If you want to know about one I can suggest you.
I need to archive my mails to my drive. I searched the web for offline tools but there are many options and I don't know which one to choose. Can you suggest me one?

C

CourtneyWal

Valued Member
Dec 4, 2020
CB$
I have selected the tool to archive my mails and i.e. Mail Backup X. I'm right now using it's 15 days trial version first.

S

Syntax

Valued Member
Dec 15, 2020
CB$
Might sound weird, but have you tried to buy a domain name and use a hosting account to save the emails? Or you can always try to pay per month to increase your Google Drive storage which should be reflected in your GMail account too as usable storage.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom