Mails archive

    Thread Owner : CourtneyWal
  • #1

CourtneyWal

I'm a freelancer and a gmail user. My storage in Gmail is running out of space and now to free up some space I have to delete my mails. But before deleting them I want to archive or backup them to my USB. Can anyone help me here?

MartinKerr

For your storage problem you can buy cloud storage. Backing up your mails in USB is also a good option but for this mainly you have to use offline backup tools. If you want to know about one I can suggest you.

  • Like
Reactions:CourtneyWal
    Thread Owner : CourtneyWal
  • #3

CourtneyWal

For your storage problem you can buy cloud storage. Backing up your mails in USB is also a good option but for this mainly you have to use offline backup tools. If you want to know about one I can suggest you.
I need to archive my mails to my drive. I searched the web for offline tools but there are many options and I don't know which one to choose. Can you suggest me one?

    Thread Owner : CourtneyWal
  • #4

CourtneyWal

I have selected the tool to archive my mails and i.e. Mail Backup X. I'm right now using it's 15 days trial version first.

Syntax

Might sound weird, but have you tried to buy a domain name and use a hosting account to save the emails? Or you can always try to pay per month to increase your Google Drive storage which should be reflected in your GMail account too as usable storage.