MacBook Pro 2016 display goes off if opened beyond certain angle.

    Thread Owner : Anuj Dhawan
  • #1
Anuj Dhawan

HI,

I've a MacBook Pro 2016 - it's display is not working correctly. The display goes off if opened beyond certain angle, say beyond 30 to 40 degrees. The screen goes black while you can still see the commands on the 'touch-bar'. I've searched about it on google too but all in vain. Any one has faced this situation and would like to share if something worked for you?

Thanks for stopping by,