Feedback Loving this site

I would just like to give a review of this site and say how much I am enjoying it and how I love the fact that we can have a proper discussion here and talk about so many different subjects. It looks well organised and inviting and is my favourite forum at the moment. Thank you to @Alexandoy for bringing it to our attention.:-)

  • Like
  • Thanks
Reactions:Jay, Nabix, Alexandoy and 1 other person

Sweerie_banana

I would just like to give a review of this site and say how much I am enjoying it and how I love the fact that we can have a proper discussion here and talk about so many different subjects. It looks well organised and inviting and is my favourite forum at the moment. Thank you to @Alexandoy for bringing it to our attention.:-)
I love this site as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions:sprite1950
Nabix

Nabix

Location
127.0.01
I would just like to give a review of this site and say how much I am enjoying it and how I love the fact that we can have a proper discussion here and talk about so many different subjects. It looks well organised and inviting and is my favourite forum at the moment. Thank you to @Alexandoy for bringing it to our attention.:-)

Glad to hear it @sprite1950

Happy to see you here! Welcome to ChatBanter and I hope to see you around.

  • Like
Reactions:sprite1950

Feb 1, 2021
Location
Over Here
Website
chatbanter.com
I would just like to give a review of this site and say how much I am enjoying it and how I love the fact that we can have a proper discussion here and talk about so many different subjects. It looks well organised and inviting and is my favourite forum at the moment. Thank you to @Alexandoy for bringing it to our attention.:-)
Great review, brad and his team have done a great job on this site and i hope to continue on with it, it's a great spot to let your hair down (if you have any - I don't) and relax

  • Like
Reactions:sprite1950

Feb 1, 2021
Location