Feedback Loving this site

sprite1950

sprite1950

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
I would just like to give a review of this site and say how much I am enjoying it and how I love the fact that we can have a proper discussion here and talk about so many different subjects. It looks well organised and inviting and is my favourite forum at the moment. Thank you to @Alexandoy for bringing it to our attention.:-)

• Thanks
Reactions:Jay, Nabix, Alexandoy and 1 other person
S

Sweerie_banana

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
I would just like to give a review of this site and say how much I am enjoying it and how I love the fact that we can have a proper discussion here and talk about so many different subjects. It looks well organised and inviting and is my favourite forum at the moment. Thank you to @Alexandoy for bringing it to our attention.:-)
I love this site as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions:sprite1950
Nabix

Nabix

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$

Glad to hear it @sprite1950

Happy to see you here! Welcome to ChatBanter and I hope to see you around.

Jay

Jay

Community Leader
Reaction score
Website
chatbanter.com
CB$
Great review, brad and his team have done a great job on this site and i hope to continue on with it, it's a great spot to let your hair down (if you have any - I don't) and relax

Jay

Jay

Community Leader
Reaction score
Website
chatbanter.com
CB$

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.