Liver problems caused by alcoholic drinks

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #1

The father of our housemaid got sick recently and the findings is liver problem. Fortunately it is not cancer yet but the sickness is not mild. The doctor said that liver is harmed when the person is excessively drinking. That is why liver cancer is prevalent to drinkers because the liver gets weak and the immunity may have surrendered to cancer cells. To avoid that problem all you need to do is to stop drinking.

Sorry for your news. That's always tough to go through. I only have 1 kidney that I was born with so I definitely stay away from the alcohol as that would not go well for my kidney/liver. Hopefully the doctors will be able to do their thing to help heal the problem.