Welcome to Chatbanter.

Forumregister.com

Live sports coverage on tv

I am wondering why big boxing bouts like the recent bouts of Canelo Alvarez was not show on tv anymore. Before the pandemic big bouts are covered live on tv. Not only boxing but also mixed martial arts that I am afraid the live coverage will be gone next year (2021). It is good that the French Open was the last tennis in the major league and it was covered live by Fox Sports.

Most people might think (including myself) that its boring to watch boxing on TV. Even the big name players.
There are still lots of sports coverage on TV here in North America with hockey, baseball, football, basketball, curling, golf, tennis, etc.
There will always be sports on TV as it gives the leagues more revenue.

Of course the live sports coverage would be avoided now because of the Covid-19 pandemic. So I'm not surprised that live sports coverage gets fewer now.

I am wondering why big boxing bouts like the recent bouts of Canelo Alvarez was not show on tv anymore. Before the pandemic big bouts are covered live on tv. Not only boxing but also mixed martial arts that I am afraid the live coverage will be gone next year (2021). It is good that the French Open was the last tennis in the major league and it was covered live by Fox Sports.
We have access to live sport coverage in africa thanks to DDTV

Sign Up

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in