Limitless movie discussion

    Thread Owner : Claraviolet
  • #1

Real hero hidden in the darkness
After posting a thread about Lucy movie, I had to post this movie thread as well.

In this movie, people try to make drugs which can make people use their brain to its limit. Still, that drug can wear off just as easily. There are side effects to this drug too

I don't really think it's great but that's just my personal opinion. I like Lucy movie better than Limitless. Do you guys feel the same?

apathy

apathy

how'd i get to be so good?
fortreeforums.xyz
I only saw this the once in the cinema years ago so I don't remember it too well, however I remember enjoying it, or at the very least thinking it was a pretty good idea.
I've not seen Lucy myself so I'm unsure how it compares.