LGBTQ+

    Thread Owner : Lord Saru
  • #1
Lord Saru

I am sure that if you are a supporter of LGBTQ+ community, you would understand that the world nd our leaders are not doing much in giving LGBTQ+ what is due for them.

The addition of Mx as greeting itself came incredibly late. Most of the work we do are not gender neutral, pushing these people into more amd more hardship.

What more do you think needs to be done?

Identity politics groups simply create more hate in many areas by being too radical. This would include Christian groups heavily into politics etc.. Anyway, though, many would argue standing up for what someone thinks is correct will inevitably lead to conflict.