Learning Coding via School - vs On Your Own

    Thread Owner : Jayson
  • #1

Well, people tend to try harder under pressure. That's the advantage of school. Nonetheless, there are exceptions and some learn a lot on their own, though probably not as much as they would at school. Anyway, though, someone with their heart not in it - isn't going to learn, even at school!

Davidisms

Davidisms

For coding, self learning after some basic learning at school will work best I guess.