Last thing watched?

Alexander

It's only small but I'm guessing you meant to write "Last thing watched" in your thread title. Most recently, I have watched a program known as The Chase. It's a trivia quiz show where four players have a chance of winning thousands if they beat one of the world's best quizzers.

Davidisms

Davidisms

Ferris Bueller's Day Off!

Watched with my daughter. It was old fashioned fun.

Paladin

Paladin

Location
Cyberspace
Website
chatbanter.com
I'm going on a movie marathon before school starts. I ended up browsing the IMDb list for old classics and spent the day watching Back to the Future.

  • Like
Reactions:Brad P