Last Show watched?

PGen98

Experienced Chatterer
I've also been watching The Simpsons, alongside trying to catch up on The Mandalorian. I don't watch much, because I don't have the time, but that's what I'm watching.

Spikey

Experienced Chatterer
At the moment I'm watching the Clone Wars series on Disney+. This is my first time watching it and so far am quite impressed. I am almost done watching season 1.

Davidisms

Experienced Chatterer
Recently I was watching Westworld, But I have now lost interest I guess. Now Grand Tour has attracted my attention.

Shortie

New Chatterer
The last TV show I watched was Chicago Fire. I have been watching it right from Season 1 again being that we are waiting for Season 9 that could be a while off yet due to Covid 19.

bomb

Experienced Chatterer
Am still binging on Greenleaf! It's awesome.

Brad P

Experienced Chatterer
Project power on Netflix didn't think I would enjoy it, however ended up i did 😀 let me know your thoughts.

Naiwen

Experienced Chatterer
“My fantastic Mrs Right”, episode 8

“My fantastic Mrs Right”, episode 9

Last edited by a moderator:

Ruse

New Chatterer
The first season of "Lincoln Rhyme". I watched it just a few days ago.

Ruse

New Chatterer
I'm going to watch "Gangs of London" tonight. I hope I'm going to like it.

Top