Movies Last Movie watched?

Last night we watched the rerun of FX 2 which is the sequel to the first FX movie starring Bryan Brown as Rollie Tyler. But I was quite disappointed because the plot seemed to be very similar to the original movie. Tyler got involved in a crime when he was commissioned by the police to help with the disguise of a cop. But in fairness to the movie the script was pretty good and exciting with the thriller scenes.

First time watching Jumpstreet 22. It's a great film with loads of action, but it's important to watch the movie's other series. I streamed this using my Amazon Prime membership on their streaming platform. It's definitely a good watch.

Back
Top