What's new

MOVIE Last Movie watched?

Alexandoy

Member
Last night we watched the rerun of FX 2 which is the sequel to the first FX movie starring Bryan Brown as Rollie Tyler. But I was quite disappointed because the plot seemed to be very similar to the original movie. Tyler got involved in a crime when he was commissioned by the police to help with the disguise of a cop. But in fairness to the movie the script was pretty good and exciting with the thriller scenes.

Alexander

Member
First time watching Jumpstreet 22. It's a great film with loads of action, but it's important to watch the movie's other series. I streamed this using my Amazon Prime membership on their streaming platform. It's definitely a good watch.

joombo

Member
Shimmer Lake (2017) - 7/10
A crime caper told in reverse, which seems like a bad choice until the end (beginning) of the story where it all comes together nicely. It has a quirky style, some humorous moments and good acting, but mostly, it just rolls along without much of a fuss.

joombo

Member
The Void Felt like a bit of a Hellraiser / The Thing mash-up. Not really for me. The practical effects were appreciated though!
6/10

joombo

Member
The Mating Habits of the Earthbound Human - 7/10
I remember catching bits of it on tv along time ago so thought I would give it a proper watch, comedy/mockumentary.

The last movie I just watched was the young Pope. I really enjoyed watching it. I cannot wait to watch the Girlfriend experience tonight.

Jeremy

Member
Police giri. An India movie that talked about a police who disguise and pretend to be a gang star just to know their hide out and got everyone of them arrested.

sprite1950

Member
I watched Jack Reacher starring Tom Cruise last night. A really action packed film, a bit violent but very gripping. I don't normally like a lot of violence but I enjoyed this.

Duks

Member
I don't watch movies too often, but the last one I watched was Tenet. It's not one of the best I've watched, but I quite enjoyed it. This was about 2-3 weeks ago; I am usually very picky with the movies and TV shows that I watch.

joombo

Member
Song Bird - 4/10
Started out fairly promising but descended into silliness. Pretty rubbish to be honest, even considering it is graced with Alexandria Daddario's eyes
:p

Henrywrites

Member
Feb 7, 2021
The last movie I just watched was the young Pope. I really enjoyed watching it. I cannot wait to watch the Girlfriend experience tonight.

I've been planning on when I can watch the young Pope. I've heard a lot about it and would want to see it soon. The last movie that I watched was Power.