MOVIE Last Movie watched?

LEADTECH

Extraction i love the story of this film. I was hoping they will renew for a new sequel.

Mildredtabitha

Pirates of the carribean 4

Aveli

Aveli

I think the last movie I watched was "21 Bridges"

  • Like
Reactions:Aaron
Davidisms

Davidisms

Inheritance (2020) Good one time watch!

LunarScorpio

LunarScorpio

Website
dreamcityrpg.com
I finished watching Hamilton for the third time earlier today, then I watched The Greatest Showman and now I'm watching Paranormal Activity. All great movies!

amitkokiladitya

amitkokiladitya

The last movie which I watched was a Bollywood movie named Shakuntala Devi. The movie is based upon India's first lady super computer. The movie is inspiring and fun to watch