Last Christmas

  • #1
The theme song is with the same title of Last Christmas. A quite funny story about a bumbling young woman who met a mysterious guy that made her happy which led to her change of ways in dealing with life. She became generous and disciplined. The ending was in a homeless feeding program that the woman organized for Christmas eve. The lead star is Emilia Clark and Henry Golding. It is a feel good movie that was shown in the cinema last year.

Mildredtabitha

I think am gonna watch it this Christmas.