Games

Member
  • #4
I purchased a Kodi box when they first came out but i found i was spending more time searching for something and updating it more than anything so i just stopped using it, maybe i will fire it back up
Kodi is great. I have been using it for 5 years and I really like it.
You can find here good add-ons for Kodi: https://kodibeginner.com/add-ons/

  • Thanks
Reactions: Jay

Jay

Administrator
Feb 1, 2021
Its been many years since i have even looked at it, time to open the box again and give it another try maybe it has improved in the last few years.

OP
Games

Games

Member
  • #6
Never been a massive fan of Kodi I just buy a years subscription for a TV service that has everything and 0 buffering on my 🔥 cube. 😜 #testingonly
I use a good and reliable Kodi add-on, which is free, and also have no buffering.
Here is how to install the add-on, if you want to test it:

Jay

Administrator
Feb 1, 2021
Thanks for the info @Games it does look like it's gotten better the only thing i found back then was the add-on offerings would last a few months and be gone.

OP
Games

Games

Member
  • #8
Thanks for the info @Games it does look like it's gotten better the only thing i found back then was the add-on offerings would last a few months and be gone.
Not all the add-ons are like this. I know add-ons that works for years.

  • Like
Reactions: Jay