What's new

Kodi 19 was released

Jay

Administrator
Feb 1, 2021
I purchased a Kodi box when they first came out but i found i was spending more time searching for something and updating it more than anything so i just stopped using it, maybe i will fire it back up

Jun 3, 2020
Never been a massive fan of Kodi I just buy a years subscription for a TV service that has everything and 0 buffering on my 🔥 cube. 😜 #testingonly

Reactions: Jay
OP
Games

Games

Nov 12, 2020
I purchased a Kodi box when they first came out but i found i was spending more time searching for something and updating it more than anything so i just stopped using it, maybe i will fire it back up
Kodi is great. I have been using it for 5 years and I really like it.
You can find here good add-ons for Kodi: https://kodibeginner.com/add-ons/

• Thanks

Jay

Administrator
Feb 1, 2021
Its been many years since i have even looked at it, time to open the box again and give it another try maybe it has improved in the last few years.

OP
Games

Games

Nov 12, 2020
Never been a massive fan of Kodi I just buy a years subscription for a TV service that has everything and 0 buffering on my 🔥 cube. 😜 #testingonly
I use a good and reliable Kodi add-on, which is free, and also have no buffering.
Here is how to install the add-on, if you want to test it:

Jay

Administrator
Feb 1, 2021
Thanks for the info @Games it does look like it's gotten better the only thing i found back then was the add-on offerings would last a few months and be gone.

OP
Games

Games

Nov 12, 2020
Thanks for the info @Games it does look like it's gotten better the only thing i found back then was the add-on offerings would last a few months and be gone.
Not all the add-ons are like this. I know add-ons that works for years.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.