Kids are back in school

Noah

In my area Schools are still closed. It will be resume after 15 September what about your area guys they're yet to resume ?

Paladin

Paladin

Cyberspace
chatbanter.com
Schooling in my area is virtual learning.
It actually began August 5th (shudder).
It's virtual learning until Christmas, then the school will evaluate if they can go for in-person schooling or stick with virtual.

Schools over here have started already. Some schools already students have tested positive for the virus.

Mildredtabitha

In my area students learn online but they are planning to open them.