Kanye running for president...

_B_

voxgrid.net
I have no clue whether this is a joke or not but it is his latest tweet...
Kanye

In my eyes, this is quite funny and a joke. What are your thoughts?

Zakalwe

Zakalwe

strategygaming.net
People wrote Trump off immediately when he announced he was running and look where he is now. Don't rule this insanity out.

  • Like
Reactions:_B_
_B_

_B_

voxgrid.net
People wrote Trump off immediately when he announced he was running and look where he is now. Don't rule this insanity out.

That's true actually. But Trump had some sensible traits in him such as an economics degree and being a well-renowned businessman.

The going conspiracy theory of the moment says that this is a ploy to pull votes away from Biden so Trump can win his second term, given the Kanye and Trump are on such great terms and all...

I don't buy into the theories, but three terrible choices doesn't leave one particularly hopeful for the next four years for the US.

_B_

_B_

voxgrid.net
I really hope this is a joke lol
Sort of. While he does have those traits, you would think that he would be somewhat decent. But he's a big joke. He has no filter on Twitter and is always quick to blame.