Discussion Kanye running for president...

_B_

New Chatterer
I have no clue whether this is a joke or not but it is his latest tweet...
kanye.PNG

In my eyes, this is quite funny and a joke. What are your thoughts?

PGen98

Experienced Chatterer
Might as well, 2020's ripped through everything and the dusty cheeto isn't getting anything done, why not have a self-proclaimed genius who is clearly out of his mind have a go?

  • Haha
Reactions: _B_

Zakalwe

New Chatterer
People wrote Trump off immediately when he announced he was running and look where he is now. Don't rule this insanity out.

  • Like
Reactions: _B_

_B_

New Chatterer
People wrote Trump off immediately when he announced he was running and look where he is now. Don't rule this insanity out.

That's true actually. But Trump had some sensible traits in him such as an economics degree and being a well-renowned businessman.

PGen98

Experienced Chatterer
The going conspiracy theory of the moment says that this is a ploy to pull votes away from Biden so Trump can win his second term, given the Kanye and Trump are on such great terms and all...

I don't buy into the theories, but three terrible choices doesn't leave one particularly hopeful for the next four years for the US.

Zakalwe

New Chatterer
That's true actually. But Trump had some sensible traits in him such as an economics degree and being a well-renowned businessman.
I really hope this is a joke lol

_B_

New Chatterer
I really hope this is a joke lol
Sort of. While he does have those traits, you would think that he would be somewhat decent. But he's a big joke. He has no filter on Twitter and is always quick to blame.

Zakalwe

New Chatterer
I was talking more about the 'well-renowed businessman' comment. He's a failed businessman who squandered Daddy's money.

Driguez9

New Chatterer
Kanye and Trump planning a historic transition in 2024... Kanye for president👍👍👍

Davidisms

Experienced Chatterer
People wrote Trump off immediately when he announced he was running and look where he is now. Don't rule this insanity out.

Same thought occurred to me when I came across this news bit. The successful bid of Trump has made many an aspiring candidate. Trump has in a sense democratized the post of President.

_B_

New Chatterer
I was talking more about the 'well-renowed businessman' comment. He's a failed businessman who squandered Daddy's money.
Yea I guess that part is true and he was failing but it's more of an opinion than a fact though. Like it's quite actually quite mixed in terms of his success.

Zakalwe

New Chatterer
Whereas Kanye West is a self made BILLIONAIRE. Trump is a loser businessman. Ye is a worldwide success.

Jayson

Experienced Chatterer
Like Justin Bieber, I have no idea what he sings - or how it made him a billionaire. But then again, I'm in my forties.

Ash

New Chatterer
I like his music but the more he talks, the less I like him, to be honest. This presidential thing is not a good thing for the US. What is going to happen is, people are going to vote for Kanye and Trump is going to win easily.

PGen98

Experienced Chatterer
Like Justin Bieber, I have no idea what he sings - or how it made him a billionaire. But then again, I'm in my forties.

Bieber is not a billionaire, and likewise, not a clue what he sings or why he's popular.

I like his music but the more he talks, the less I like him, to be honest. This presidential thing is not a good thing for the US. What is going to happen is, people are going to vote for Kanye and Trump is going to win easily.

Precisely. He's going to be just enough of a distraction that Trump will get to slide through and we're stuck with four more years of cheeto dust.

Davidisms

Experienced Chatterer
Like Justin Bieber, I have no idea what he sings - or how it made him a billionaire. But then again, I'm in my forties.

It's unfathomable how some things/people get so much attention. If you are good at PR may be!

Last edited:

Abizaga

Experienced Chatterer
The going conspiracy theory of the moment says that this is a ploy to pull votes away from Biden so Trump can win his second term, given the Kanye and Trump are on such great terms and all...

I don't buy into the theories, but three terrible choices doesn't leave one particularly hopeful for the next four years for the US.
Would you really find it suprising if that was true though?

Davidisms

Experienced Chatterer
The going conspiracy theory of the moment says that this is a ploy to pull votes away from Biden so Trump can win his second term, given the Kanye and Trump are on such great terms and all...

I don't buy into the theories, but three terrible choices doesn't leave one particularly hopeful for the next four years for the US.

The biggest advantage Trump has till now is "There Is No Credible Alternative"

Top