Welcome To Our Community!

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Kanye running for president...

_B_

_B_

Valued Member
Jun 27, 2020
voxgrid.net
CB$
I have no clue whether this is a joke or not but it is his latest tweet...
Kanye

In my eyes, this is quite funny and a joke. What are your thoughts?

Zakalwe

Zakalwe

Valued Member
Jun 28, 2020
strategygaming.net
CB$
People wrote Trump off immediately when he announced he was running and look where he is now. Don't rule this insanity out.

Reactions:_B_
_B_

_B_

Valued Member
Jun 27, 2020
voxgrid.net
CB$
People wrote Trump off immediately when he announced he was running and look where he is now. Don't rule this insanity out.

That's true actually. But Trump had some sensible traits in him such as an economics degree and being a well-renowned businessman.

PGen98

PGen98

Community Leader
Community Advocate
Valued Member
Jun 27, 2020
CB$
The going conspiracy theory of the moment says that this is a ploy to pull votes away from Biden so Trump can win his second term, given the Kanye and Trump are on such great terms and all...

I don't buy into the theories, but three terrible choices doesn't leave one particularly hopeful for the next four years for the US.

_B_

_B_

Valued Member
Jun 27, 2020
voxgrid.net
CB$
I really hope this is a joke lol
Sort of. While he does have those traits, you would think that he would be somewhat decent. But he's a big joke. He has no filter on Twitter and is always quick to blame.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.