Junk Drawer

    Thread Owner : Jazzy
  • #1
Jazzy

Java Junkie
Vermont
yaketys.com
Almost everyone has a "junk drawer" in their house. So, what's in yours?

  • Like
Reactions:Jay
Webster

Webster

Curmudgeon
Almost everyone has a "junk drawer" in their house. So, what's in yours?
A first-aid kit w/steri-strips and band-aids, a couple of screwdrivers, two plastic plug facings and a pair of wirecutters.

  • Like
Reactions:Jazzy
    Thread Owner : Jazzy
  • #3
Jazzy

Jazzy

Java Junkie
Vermont
yaketys.com
Here's what's in mine:
  • Two screwdrivers (one flat head and one phillips head)
  • Flashlight
  • Scissors
  • Candles (long tapered)
  • Book of matches
  • Duct tape
  • Clear tape
  • Tape measure
  • Hammer
  • Cell phone charger
  • Batteries (assorted)

  • Like
Reactions:Jay and Webster
Webster

Webster

Curmudgeon
Here's what's in mine:
  • Two screwdrivers (one flat head and one phillips head)
  • Flashlight
  • Scissors
  • Candles (long tapered)
  • Book of matches
  • Duct tape
  • Clear tape
  • Tape measure
  • Hammer
  • Cell phone charger
  • Batteries (assorted)
*compares junk drawers* If there was a unique American invention, it has to be the junk drawer. :D

  • Haha
Reactions:Jay and Jazzy

Feb 1, 2021
Over Here
chatbanter.com
Here's what's in mine:
  • Two screwdrivers (one flat head and one phillips head)
  • Flashlight
  • Scissors
  • Candles (long tapered)
  • Book of matches
  • Duct tape
  • Clear tape
  • Tape measure
  • Hammer
  • Cell phone charger
  • Batteries (assorted)
I have all of this as well, even found sewing needles and twine.
Also found many odd charges that we don't know what they fit.

  • Like
Reactions:Jazzy and Webster
Shortie

Shortie

England, UK
www.twitch.tv
I most definitely do have a junk drawer in my kitchen and the things I keep in there are things like HDMI cables, ethernet cables, and the like as you never know when you will need a spare HDMI or ethernet cable. I also keep batteries in there as well when I buy them so we know exactly where they are and I also keep certain instructions in there to go back to if I ever need them for something.

  • Like
Reactions:Jay
ZandraJoi

ZandraJoi

We actually organize our 'junk drawer' to hold things of value & of use. One has our batteries organized. Another has dividers for small tools for around the house i.e. hammer, screwdriver, tape measure. I like having everything in it's place as there's nothing more annoying than searching for something lol

  • Like
Reactions:Jay

Feb 1, 2021
Over Here
chatbanter.com
We actually organize our 'junk drawer' to hold things of value & of use. One has our batteries organized. Another has dividers for small tools for around the house i.e. hammer, screwdriver, tape measure. I like having everything in it's place as there's nothing more annoying than searching for something lol
I tried that once, I think it lasted for about a month, It went to look for something and it was back to the way it was before.:itd-3d-ani-w60-smiles-005:

  • Haha
Reactions:ZandraJoi
ZandraJoi

ZandraJoi

I tried that once, I think it lasted for about a month, It went to look for something and it was back to the way it was before.:itd-3d-ani-w60-smiles-005:
It happens lol I got fed up with not knowing where something is, or worse, when my husband had to go out & buy something & we found it. Later lol

  • Haha
Reactions:Jay