JoySticks for PC

    Thread Owner : Spikey
  • #1

Anyone remember when these kind of Joysticks were popular for playing PC games? This was more in the late 1990's early 2000's.
Have you ever owned one?

apathy

apathy

how'd i get to be so good?
fortreeforums.xyz
I did, and I think I only ever got the damned thing to work once or twice. Only game I had that worked with it was "Airfix Dogfighter" and I would have been about 5 years old so I dunno what the issue was. Also don't remember if it was Win98 or 2000 we were using but as far as I know neither were very good so maybe that's where the issue came from.

Oh yeah, I remember those. Was using my first ever PC with an old model joystick and an early version of flight simulator...was a lot of fun! They were fun to use for a lot of games down the years, but they've certainly gone out of style now, which is a shame.

Joshua Farrell

Joshua Farrell

I loved playing with it. Sadly, I stopped using one, after I lost my mech warrior 2 disk. I have been considering getting one, but I haven't decided if I should get one with your standard options, or one with more to it.

Noah

Noah

Yup i bought one when i was a kid all i can say it depends on the games and the person. I played a fighting game with joy stick and what i got only jumps and fly with it. I assumed i can play games better with keyboard and mouse.

LEADTECH

LEADTECH

Yes, i had played with this kind of controller back in the day... I usually play Flight Simulator that time.