James Bond Movies?

In the event that you've truly never observed a James Bond film, and you need to discover what is the issue here, I'd suggest GoldenEye (1995) and Tomorrow Never Dies (1997). Because:
They were made after the shows of the advanced Hollywood activity film were set up in the mid/late 1980s, so they feel present-day enough to not be bumping. They star Pierce Brosnan, who's the solitary Bond entertainer other than Sean Connery who could catch the two sides of the character without a moment's delay: an enchanting, fearless maverick who's likewise a merciless expert assassin . . .

I do like Sean Connery and Pierce Brosnan portrayals of James Bond but my personal favorite is Daniel Craig. Pierce Brosnan is charismatic and handsome and suits the character of Bond but Daniel Craig has more rugged and earthy look, the kind a secret service agent who has had taken several beatings and batterings in the course of his duties. He also has an intensely smouldering look which gives depth to his character while Brosnan's is more flippant and casual!. I like Quantum of Solace and Skyfall a lot.

I am not a James Bond fan, however, I have watched a lot of James Bond movies. My favorite is Tomorrow Never Dies. I like this movie because it shows how the media is controlling the world, how the media is creating news. Sadly, the movie has 6.5 out of 10 on IMDb. This movie should have been higher rated. Such a nice movie.

I do like Sean Connery and Pierce Brosnan portrayals of James Bond but my personal favorite is Daniel Craig. Pierce Brosnan is charismatic and handsome and suits the character of Bond but Daniel Craig has more rugged and earthy look, the kind a secret service agent who has had taken several beatings and batterings in the course of his duties. He also has an intensely smouldering look which gives depth to his character while Brosnan's is more flippant and casual!. I like Quantum of Solace and Skyfall a lot.
I don't like Skyfall at all myself.

Back
Top