It's getting cold...

    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #1

It's so much cold today.

What about you?

It's cold but sunny in south west England today. I prefer it to the wet weather though. My heating is wacked up though so I wonder what my fuel bill will be like.:(

  • Like
Reactions:Neutral Nova

It's cold but not that cold. Here in Canada it can get as cold as minus 40 celcius. That month is usually February so soon it will be very cold.

  • Like
Reactions:Neutral Nova

It's cold but not that cold. Here in Canada it can get as cold as minus 40 celcius. That month is usually February so soon it will be very cold.
I have a friend in Siberia and when I said it was -1 degrees here she laughed because that is mild there. It was -30 there :p

Today we have snow which is quite a rare event in the UK. One of my dogs doesn't like it although the other races around in it.