It's been one year! Kobe Bryant

    Thread Owner : Spikey
  • #1

It's been one year since the passing of Kobe Bryant and his daughter and others on that tragic chopper crash. It still feels like it's all a bad dream. May they continue to RIP and thoughts and prayers for their families. I remember this day a year ago listening to it throughout the day on the radio sports talk shows.

Wow, has it really been a year already? It does not seem that long, at all! Looking back, it's closing in on 10 years since the Yaroslavl crash, too. Absolutely insane how quickly time flies! Agreed, hopefully the families and friends are in a better place today than they were on this day a year ago, able to move forward and live their lives.