  • Total voters
    1
    Thread Owner : Jaden_66
  • #1
Jaden_66

Valued Member
Feb 8, 2021
What do you guys prefer the most Italian food or Chinese food as a go to on weekends or a boring day.
I usually go for both but I prefer Italian food over Chinese food the most. Especially pizza, Alfredo pasta and lasagna.

Shane Dunk

Shane Dunk

Valued Member
Feb 7, 2021
I love eating Chinese food on weekends with my family. Mostly i eat Shrimp with Vermicelli and Garlic.

  • Like
Reactions:Jaden_66

LBJ

Mamma mia! Attsa matta for me? Attsa matta for you! La mangia Italiano is multo delissioso.....capiche pizzanno? ( I don't actually speak Italian but I used to watch the SOPRANOS and picked up a few words here and there)

  • Haha
Reactions:Jaden_66 and Jay
    Thread Owner : Jaden_66
  • #5
Jaden_66

Jaden_66

Valued Member
Feb 8, 2021
Mamma mia! Attsa matta for me? Attsa matta for you! La mangia Italiano is multo delissioso.....capiche pizzanno? ( I don't actually speak Italian but I used to watch the SOPRANOS and picked up a few words here and there)
That show was truly amazing ?.

  • Like
Reactions:LBJ