• Welcome to The Community

Is there a way to stop the smoke emission of vehicles?

Alexandoy

Member
This topic was a discussion at home the other day. Our car is again due for registration and one requirement is the smoke emission test. That made me think that if the electric car will be the standard then there would be no more smoke that is emitted by vehicles that run on gasoline and diesel. But that would mean the bankruptcy of the oil-producing nations. Can that happen in our lifetime?

luri

Member
I don't see it happening in our lifetime, however, I think in our kids' time there will be no more gasoline-based vehicles. A handful of nations have already pledged to stop producing and using gasoline cars by 2050, if the same policy is followed by the major vehicle producing nations, fossil fuel consumption will go down by half.

Top