Is planting trees enough?

Cityscape

Streetlight Boulevard
Downtown
Trees do play a big part in ensuring the environment is kept in a healthy and sustainable way, but there's so much more we need to be doing such as using less plastic, switching to greener energy and also trying to find a way to reduce all of the heat in the planet. It's not the solution, but a solution.

gGalben1

gGalben1

Planting trees is never enough

Shortie

Shortie

England, UK
www.twitch.tv
I wouldn't say that planting trees is the solution. Yes, it can help for sure but that will only help if we make other changes as well to help the environment. We could plant thousands and thousands of trees but without making changes to say how we commute, prevention of dropping litter, and even using fewer gases that pollute the environment, then planting trees will only do a little and will not seem efficient.

Feb 1, 2021
Over Here
chatbanter.com
It's funny when we talk about litter, I was listening to a program a few days ago and they were talking about cigarette butts and wanting to ban the filters.
Its funny many of us don't think about that as being litter however they are a big problem in the world.

We will see if this new talk of banning them goes anywhere.