Messages
30
Reaction score
9
Website
dreamcityrpg.com
CB$
603
“So this is love, mmm, so this is love. So, this is what makes life divine. I'm all aglow, mmm. And now I know (and now I know), the key to all heaven is mine.” Okay, enough of that! What do you think about love? Do you feel like it’s real or is it not? Is it something that needs to be developed or is there such a thing as love at first sight? Share your opinion and your experiences!

A lot of puppy love going on. If a guy gets upset over something to do with that - then he's weak. Anyway, though, puppy love can be quite obsessive. I remember being jealous of this hot girl in math class and her male friend (I think was gay). I loved seeing the girl laugh and be happy. The personality and looks was attractive.

Love at first sight is real, Even if not for everyone. It happens sometimes you fall head over heels when you see someone.

I know most of relations are convenience, sex, timepass, SugarDaddy, Arm Candy et all But, Love is real for sure. One is plain unfortunate if loses out on it.

Love at first sight is real, Even if not for everyone. It happens sometimes you fall head over heels when you see someone.

The person has to love you back. Anyway, there aren't any shared memories to feast on - so it's not the same as with people together for a long time.

Back
Top