Is Fruit Juice Good for Health?

    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #1

Are fruit juices healthy?

Fruit juice is often assumed to be healthy. In fruit juice have antioxidants and vitamin C. So it's good for health.

What is your opinion?

They might be alright but I hear they have a lot of sugar so in that sense its bad for us but they sure do taste good!

jaminhealth

Yes, most fruit juices are loaded with added sugars, best to eat the real piece of fruit, like an orange and applie and for more Vit C, I have been taking a Vit C supplement for many years.