Welcome to Chatbanter.

Forumregister.com

Is exorcism the only means to ward off the bad spirit of a possessed?

I have witnessed exorcism several times on different occasions and different places. From what I saw the exorcist is like hypnotizing the patient who claims to be possessed by a spirit or spirits. I am torn between believing and not believing maybe because I am a natural skeptic on things that are not normal. For a long time now I think the exorcisms have stopped and only those on documentary on tv are being shown.

I am a skeptic and not really sure of what to believe about exorcism, probably because I have never seen any thing with my own eyes.

I have witnessed exorcism several times on different occasions and different places. From what I saw the exorcist is like hypnotizing the patient who claims to be possessed by a spirit or spirits. I am torn between believing and not believing maybe because I am a natural skeptic on things that are not normal. For a long time now I think the exorcisms have stopped and only those on documentary on tv are being shown.
I have only watched such on TV and movies. I heard Catholic priests perform the exorcism I don't know how true that is sadly. I think it's really hard for the parents and the people staying with them possessed patients. I don't know what to believe anymore.

I have no idea if what we have seen is real,but I do believe in possession.

Sign Up

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in