Is boiling meat bad?

    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #1

Supplements can likewise be lost during the way toward cooking meat.
The degree to which this happens is firmly impacted by the cooking technique. Likewise, warming meat to high temperatures for long time spans can prompt the arrangement of destructive mixes that may build infection hazard.

What do you think?

Here we ago again. We are to share our opinion whether boiling meat is good or bad. I'm expecting a nutritionist will come out in the open and tell us about this.

As an eater or consumer, I eat meat in any cooking technique. I love to fried meat, stewed meat, grilled meat and other ways of cooking meat.

But in the process of boiling, does it matter if meat is being boiled? Well based in my limited knowledge boiling it is a simple technique to it tender or crispy. I don't know if I'm right.

My wife boiled it to make it bland and it is ready to cook further like grilling or broiling, or roasting like barbecue.

Mildredtabitha

I think the nutrients don't et lost the remain in the boiliñg water which you still use to cook .