Welcome To Our Community!

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Is basketball an easy game?

Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
Neutral Nova

Neutral Nova

Valued Member
Nov 8, 2020
CB$
Basketball is one of the most well-known games on the planet. Quite a bit of basketball effectively can be practiced (like shooting or spilling) with one individual creation it simple to learn.
The game likewise is incredible for one-on-one play as far as possible up to 5-on-5, so you needn't bother with a major group to get a decent game going.

So, I Think Basketball is an easy game.
What do you think?

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Aug 4, 2020
CB$
I played basketball when I was a teenager until I was 30. For me, Basketball is an exciting sport because of the scoring which can be done in seconds unlike football that can end the game with no score. The disadvantage in basketball is when the player is not tall because it is a tall man's game. Smaller players should be quick to do the hustle which can be an advantage against tall players. Overall basketball is not an easy game to play.

Jeremy

Jeremy

Valued Member
Dec 13, 2020
CB$
It not really an easy game. Watch some of my friends play often, and all what they complain about is just about being tall so that it will be an added advantage for them to have more point during playing.

preacherbob

preacherbob

Valued Member
Jan 25, 2021
CB$
It’s a given that at first glance, basketball is easy. The rules are easy, throwing a ball is easy, dribbling the ball is fairly easy, the scoring is easy and making a “hoop” is easy that is, unless a dozen other guys are on the court wanting to do all those easy things at the same time you are.

Other than soccer (football) and maybe rugby, basketball is perhaps the most physically demanding sport on the planet and in some ways, basketball IS the most difficult sport.
I mean, think about it. The point of basketball is to make a round ball through a hoop that is just a little larger than the ball and if that isn’t bad enough, the hoop is 10‘ high!

In soccer, the ball has to go into a net that is 24’ wide and around 5’ tall and is level with the ground and the ball in rugby has a whole 75 yards to go over in order to score.

Yup, other than the scoring system and rules, basketball ain’t easy.

S

sliara

Valued Member
Oct 9, 2020
CB$
I really don't know if basketball is an easy game, it depends on the person playing the game. I think it's easy if you can shoot the ball easily.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.