Naiwen

    Thread Owner : Naiwen
  • #3
I don't like the subscription model of IPB/IPS/IPCommunity/whatever they want to call themselves next, and honestly I've never really liked their product. I feel it's too rigid, fits better for corporate type sites, and lacks that sort of personality that makes XF what it is. Have yet to join an IP-powered site that felt like a real community. Found quite a few XF sites that I felt at home in.
I don’t like it too much either myself.