Investing in stocks

Have you tried investing in shares of stocks of companies? In 1994 we had some shares of stocks of a Pager company. But when the cellphone came to town in 1995 the value of the stocks went down continuously and in a year it was from 20 pesos per share it became 1 peso. It was a terrible experience for us.

Well, I have not tried my hands on buying and selling shares from the stock exchange. However, I have invested on a business and I own 10 percent shares. In that sense, yes, I have invested in stocks. However, my investment is very different from the stock exchange trading. The reason why I have never consider trading on stock exchange is because you need a lot of money, and you must be financially able to hold your investment.

Have you tried investing in shares of stocks of companies? In 1994 we had some shares of stocks of a Pager company. But when the cellphone came to town in 1995 the value of the stocks went down continuously and in a year it was from 20 pesos per share it became 1 peso. It was a terrible experience for us.
I used to do stock business in my country Bangladesh in 2010. At that time all share prices were hiking, everybody was making a profit from 2010 to 2011. After then it was shocking and the market crushed down, all the share prices decreased to almost 60%. Since then I left this business.

Back
Top