Interstellar movie discussion

    Thread Owner : Claraviolet
  • #1

Real hero hidden in the darkness
It's a really good movie and if you are a fan of space related stuff, you are going to love it.

I watched it like 3 times so far and I still feel like watching it again. It's about how humans ran out of food and had to find a new planet, to start a colony again. It also describes just how deadly space travel can be. Most of the time, the story is all about gravity.
So, anyone watched it here?