Environment Incinerators are banned - no more burning

I was not aware that incinerators are banned because of the Clean Air Act which prohibits burning of any kind including dried leaves and grass. Now it makes me think that pollution is primarily caused by the smoke emitted by vehicles and not really by the incinerators. I may be wrong but that's what I see. Maybe if we are sincere in the Clean Air Act then we should also consider the banning of old vehicles on the road.

Controlling air pollution is a long overdue problem all over the world but I think they have an air pollutants device to dissipate the smoke pollution the factory may create.

Your suggestion to ban smoke emitting vehicles on the road is debatable and inconsiderable to the ordinary public transport drivers. I think it's allowed for such business transport as long as the emission of smoke of their cars is within limit of smoke belching standard.

If it's absolutely banned later, electric cars and vehicles would dominating the streets. Electric operated transportation would become another lucrative business of car makers. In fact, we have several units already in our small city. They are already plying its route but not for the public but by government offices.

How can incinerators be banned. It is a means to control environmental pollution. Burning is done in a close system and the ashes disposed to a better place that is far away from the town or residential places. If they should banned it, people will do open burning which is dangerous to our health.

I agree. Vehicles on the road, smoke emitted by factories cause far more pollution than incinerators. Incinerators are really needed because all the burning can be done in a controlled and safe manner and the pollution can be contained several degrees better than uncontrolled burning if they were to be made illegal.

How can incinerators be banned. It is a means to control environmental pollution. Burning is done in a close system and the ashes disposed to a better place that is far away from the town or residential places. If they should banned it, people will do open burning which is dangerous to our health.

Where I live people do open burning. It's really hard on those who have breathing issues such as asthma. Our neighbors were burning all kinds of things in their burn barrel over the weekend and I couldn't even go out for my walk with my husband who has asthma.

I think controlled burning shouldn't be banned.

Back
Top