Imperiums

Lord Saru

    Thread Owner : Lord Saru
  • #1
I am really psyched about Imperiums. If you know me, I am a complete history buff and it would be interesting to see how much the game is in tune with the actual happenings as mentioned by scholars.

Whats more interesting is that there is a twist to the history based gameplay which is completely optional. I think I am really excited about looking into the alternate reality they are going to present.

Its going to have epic UI too because the Aggressor, the previous game by the developers had showcased a UI that I was really comfortable with.