If you could only play 1 video game console..

It'd either by the Saturn, N64 or original Xbox. The Saturn had such a great library and was so underrated, I love it and love collecting for it. The N64, well...that's iconic and has some absolutely incredible games on it that can keep you going forever! Finally, the original Xbox had such a huge library of games that can keep you going for a good amount of time, it's just such a worthwhile console.

Although I never got to play it, the original Nintendo 64. I was born several years after it was released, and I would have really loved to immerse myself in the world of retro games and cartridges.

Back
Top