I like hot chocolate

    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #1

It's the Winter, and the weather so cool, the temps drop and the nights so long.

It is the perfect time for hot chocolate.
Isn't it?

Joshi

Joshi

I used dairy milk instead of cadbury and crushed kaju instead of corn starch...it just tasted awesome

    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #3

That's good, but I like Hot Chocolate in winter.

Yes I drink hot chocolate almost every day during the winter months especially at Christmas time. In fact, I'm having hot chocolate right now! :-)

  • Like
Reactions:Neutral Nova
    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #5

Yes I drink hot chocolate almost every day during the winter months especially at Christmas time. In fact, I'm having hot chocolate right now! :-)
Owo!!!??