Today's news 'I come home and I cry': Rise in patients with respiratory illnesses leaving health-care workers drained

    Thread Owner : CB Paperboy
  • #1

Feb 13, 2021
Hospitals and clinics across Canada are seeing a surge in patients with respiratory illnesses that is leaving many to operate at full capacity. As health-care workers scramble to meet the increased demand, they say overtime has become the norm and they remain unsure of how much longer they can withstand the pressure.

Continue reading...