Welcome to Chatbanter.

We're excited to have you join our forum! To access all the amazing content and services we offer, simply sign up or log in. And the best part? It's completely free to become a member!

Forumregister.com

Our community directory site is the ultimate platform for site administrators to share information about their website offerings and receive free site promotions. We provide you with the most comprehensive and valuable information from various site administrators currently advertising on our platform. Our aim is to ensure that you receive the best possible knowledge and information to help you make informed decisions about your website.

Humans v/s robots at customer care centers

amitkokiladitya

Valued Member
Registered Member
Reaction score
CB$
Will you be comfortable in dealing with a human-less space where you have only robots who can listen to your complaints and respond to them?

These days most of the customer cares centers are trying to upgrade themselves to complete automated systems where pre recorded voices or robots will guide and help people to solve their problems.

Personally, I'm very uncomfortable with this. Firstly, such technology will be leaving so many people jobless. And secondly, when I have a problem I would love to have a human listening to it and solving it Talking to a machine would definitely give me an uneasy feeling.

What is your take on this?

Robots are being utilized now in services because they are less contaminated than humans in relation to covid. In Hongkong there is a restaurant that the food server is a robot. I had wanted to see that but our planned trip this year did not materialize due to the pandemic. When the situation gets back to normal I would surely go back to Hongkong to see that restaurant with a robot.

I believe humans are better suited for answering queries.
I had to spend close to 10 minutes in a shopping website chat communication, to get the answer. In the end, it was given to me by the customer care executive member.

That's how it is when it comes to interpreting couple of questions, for AI.
It might change someday but at the moment, I would rather stick with a human resource.

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in

Existing user? Sign In

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds