Welcome to Chatbanter.

Forumregister.com

HTML editor software

Noah

I am software engineer and i mostly program java and C++. I tended to write HTML just using a text editor like notepad or notepad++. I am thinking to move with a better HTML editor software. Kindly recommend me any good

Notepad++ is perfectly acceptable for HTML, since you really don't need anything intensive. Brackets is fine, Atom is fine, VS Code is fine, or you could use full blown IDEs like Eclipse or Netbeans. All will work just fine for HTML.

I agree that Notepad++ is plenty sufficient. I use it as well as VS Code. I've found that full blown IDEs are just too heavy on the system to be of value for web coding.

I've always used notepad ++. Very light user and quite the novice for coding, but find it very useful for error checking.

In hindsight, an HTML editor is used to write the foundation of a website. And while any text editor can do the job, it doesn’t mean you have to do it without any help at all. Added functionality, error checking, and a more intuitive editor is something that can ease your life significantly. Atom and Sublime Text are also good along with Notepad++, IMHO.

I am software engineer and i mostly program java and C++. I tended to write HTML just using a text editor like notepad or notepad++. I am thinking to move with a better HTML editor software. Kindly recommend me any good
I have tried to experiment using the HTML tutorial from W3School website. It's easy to learn and to be adapted in customizing one's website. It seems it's complete. Have you tried it?

What about Visual Studio Code? It is a free source-code editor made by Microsoft for Windows, Linux and macOS. If you're a programmer this is good for it has a support for debugging, syntax highlighting, intelligent code completion, snippets, code refactoring, and embedded Git.

The users can change the theme, keyboard shortcuts, preferences, and install extensions that add additional functionality.

This kind of programming editor could be used to any type of website creation and development.

Sign Up

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in