251
Location
The Only Way Is Essex
Website
chatbanter.com
CB$
8,467
Evening all,

I should be going to sleep but as its been an incredibly hot day I'm finding it very hard to sleep.

With that said we might as well post use this thread to pop in and let us know how everyone is doing and what we have been up to?

I'm not to bad, I did however find out today at work that a few branches are closing down (smaller branches) so I'm a little worried about losing my job but I work in a big branch so hopefully that should be okay. :oops:

Just playing some games on my phone in bed today, having a fairly lazy day today. How are you all today?
Just got online, manic week so far at work, looking forward for the weekend ?

Yo everyone sup? I'm in a super good mood today, just chilling with some games on my phone and chatting with online friends today, nothing planned today.
Good evening Naiwen, good to see you having a positive day today :)

I'm about to hit the pillow as its getting late.

Back
Top