Community Chat The Community Thread

Looking forward for our memorable birthday bash

Well, I'm too excited to celebrate our birthday of my wife this 13th day of October. It's our synchronous Birthday occasionally for we were born with the same date, month and year.

We look forward of celebration it together with the members of our family. My wife and I will be turning 69 comes Tuesday. Hope it would be a good and a successful one.

Last year our children surprised us by bringing us to a mountain resort to hold our momentous birthday party there with a lot of foods and fun. We were so grateful for their thoughtfulness, love and care.

My wife and I will be turning 69 tomorrow. It's our synchronous birthday celebration. I never thought that we would have a the same birthday not until we had misunderstanding between us. She felt insulted when I told her that my birthday is on the 13th of October. She never thought that I was joking and she didn't want her to be joked upon especially her special natal day.

Well to prove that I am not joking. I brought my certificate of live birth and presented to here while we met in our favorite hangout place at the school campus. To my surprise she did bring hers and what a coincidence we had the same date of birth same with the month and the year.

Would there be a birthday party for it's not allowed to gather for a social activities?

Our birthday bash is a success

Our thoughtful children had never failed us to celebrate our 69th birthday of my wife and me inspite of financial constraints due to pandemic. Yet our 5 children except their eldest brother who is living far from us tendered a momentous birthday bash at the house of their 3rd elder daughter.

Only our immediate family of 15 attended the simple birthday party of delicious, yummy foods, cold softdrinks and a Goldilocks cake from our youngest daughter. The 2-hour activity was highlighted by a wonderful 12-minute video showing created by our eldest daughter.

We were so thankful for them for the success of our 69th birthday with gifts coming from our youngest son and his wife and a homemade greetings card from our 2 adopted granddaughters.

Back