General Hows is everyone doing thread!

Naiwen

Experienced Chatterer
Happy Friday all! How are you? Today, because it’s another awfully cold, wet, dark and gloomy day outside, feeling like 10C, just enjoying the animated Disney movie “Beauty and the Beast” made in 1991 on YouTube before falling asleep tonight.

Naiwen

Experienced Chatterer
Happy weekend all! How are ye all doing today? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch. Tonight, just enjoying “Star Wars 6, The Return of the Jedi” before turning myself in.

Nocturnal Thinker

Experienced Chatterer
Looking forward for our memorable birthday bash

Well, I'm too excited to celebrate our birthday of my wife this 13th day of October. It's our synchronous Birthday occasionally for we were born with the same date, month and year.

We look forward of celebration it together with the members of our family. My wife and I will be turning 69 comes Tuesday. Hope it would be a good and a successful one.

Last year our children surprised us by bringing us to a mountain resort to hold our momentous birthday party there with a lot of foods and fun. We were so grateful for their thoughtfulness, love and care.

sliara

New Chatterer
I just had lunch and now I'm just trying to relax. Now I'm currently looking for videos or movies to watch on YouTube. It sucks because not all movies can be seen there, I can't find what I'm looking for.

Naiwen

Experienced Chatterer
Howdy morning all! How are you? Today, because it’s a very cold but dry and sunny day outside, feeling like 8C, just still enjoying “Star Wars 6, The Return of the Jedi as I haven’t finished it yet yesterday afternoon before dozing off tonight.

Naiwen

Experienced Chatterer
Howdy sup there guys man! How are you today? Today, I’ve just had my usual weekly 3 hours therapy session both by phone and online. Tonight, just way too exhausted to do anything else before tucking myself to sleep.

Nocturnal Thinker

Experienced Chatterer
My wife and I will be turning 69 tomorrow. It's our synchronous birthday celebration. I never thought that we would have a the same birthday not until we had misunderstanding between us. She felt insulted when I told her that my birthday is on the 13th of October. She never thought that I was joking and she didn't want her to be joked upon especially her special natal day.

Well to prove that I am not joking. I brought my certificate of live birth and presented to here while we met in our favorite hangout place at the school campus. To my surprise she did bring hers and what a coincidence we had the same date of birth same with the month and the year.

Would there be a birthday party for it's not allowed to gather for a social activities?

Naiwen

Experienced Chatterer
Yo sup guys? How’s it going so far with your day? Today, just been catching up on sleep since I’ve had yet another bad night again last night.

Nocturnal Thinker

Experienced Chatterer
Our birthday bash is a success

Our thoughtful children had never failed us to celebrate our 69th birthday of my wife and me inspite of financial constraints due to pandemic. Yet our 5 children except their eldest brother who is living far from us tendered a momentous birthday bash at the house of their 3rd elder daughter.

Only our immediate family of 15 attended the simple birthday party of delicious, yummy foods, cold softdrinks and a Goldilocks cake from our youngest daughter. The 2-hour activity was highlighted by a wonderful 12-minute video showing created by our eldest daughter.

We were so thankful for them for the success of our 69th birthday with gifts coming from our youngest son and his wife and a homemade greetings card from our 2 adopted granddaughters.

Naiwen

Experienced Chatterer
Happy Wednesday all! How are you? Today, because it’s a very cold, wet and dark day outside, just enjoying my 2 new favorite TV shows : “The King’s Woman” and “Charmed”, before rocking myself to sleep.

Naiwen

Experienced Chatterer
Howdy morning all! How are he all doing today? Today, just been catching up on sleep because I’ve had yet another bad night again last night.

Naiwen

Experienced Chatterer
Happy Friday all! How’s it going so far with your day? Today, I’ve just taken a shower and a hair wash. Tonight, just playing some games on my phone before hitting the pillow.

Naiwen

Experienced Chatterer
Happy weekend all! How are you? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch. Tonight, just enjoying my usual Chinese TV show called : “The King’s Woman” before hitting the sack.

Naiwen

Experienced Chatterer
Heya sup there! How are you doing so far with your day? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with spring rolls and lemon iced tea for lunch. Tonight, just relaxing online before hitting the bed.

Naiwen

Experienced Chatterer
Hello morning all! How are you? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch again. Tonight, just playing some games on my Wii before heading to bed.

Naiwen

Experienced Chatterer
Heya sup there guys man! How are you today? Today, I’ve just had my 3 hours usual weekly therapy session both online and by phone. Tonight, I’m way too exhausted to do anything else but rest in bed before heading to sleep.

Naiwen

Experienced Chatterer
Howdy sup there! How’s it going so far with your day? Today, because it’ll be raining for 3 days straight, just enjoying my usual TV show before heading the sack.

Naiwen

Experienced Chatterer
Hello morning all! How are you? Today, as it’s a terribly cold, wet, dark and gloomy day outside, highest temperature 7C today, just playing some games on my phone before turning myself in tonight.

Naiwen

Experienced Chatterer
Yo sup guys! How are ya all doing today? Today, I’ve just taken a shower and a hair wash. Tonight, just playing some games on my Wii before tucking myself in bed.

Naiwen

Experienced Chatterer
Howdy sup there all man! How are you today? Today, since it’s a horribly cold, wet, dark and gloomy day outside again, highest temperature 12C, just relaxing online before rocking myself to sleep tonight.

Top